Hi! I’m Kimberly Pauley, author of the Sucks to Be Me series (Sucks to Be Me, Still Sucks to Be Me and a Choose Your Own Adventure-style release of Still Sucks to Be Me…Even in Paris) and Cat Girl’s Day Off. I generally write funny books with a hint of romance suitable for readers aged 12 and up, though I also write some darker stuff like Ask Me, coming in 2014 from Soho Teen (including short stories).
Be sure to check out my Blog for the latest on whatever random thing I’m up to. If you’re looking for book report stuff, you can check out my bio or the FAQs. You can also find out how to get a free signed bookplate (and other book swag) or how to set up an author visit or Skype chat with me. I’d love to meet you and talk books!
My books have also been released in other languages like Spanish, French, Czech and Croatian. Isn’t it cool how different the covers are? Click on a book to go directly to buy it or find out more here.
The Latest from the Blog
- Friends & Family Sale! In which I announce the Tu Books Friends & Family sale! Cat Girl's Day Off is on sale until the 19th!
- Last day of term
- My third desk of the day. New coffee shop on Portobello.
- My desk now. Having lunch, little bit more writing and then errands.
- My desk today with Tracey.
- My desk today (at home). Revision time!
- My desk today along with Tracey at the British Library.
- This is my desk today. Metropolitan Pub. That's tea, if you were wondering.
- Yeah, I just told my son "you have to think about your dungeon design"
- Spread the Word!In which I ask for your help in spreading the word about Sucks to Be Me book Three. For serious.
- Writing day
- My tea tonight in this cup. Yes.
- There is a stowaway in my bag today. Max wanted bunny to walk with him to school. So now bunny is off to write with me at Baker Street.
- 4 handwritten pages so far. Good coffee here. Making progress on chapter 7...
- This coffee has my name on it. Errands done, now to write a bit.