Okay, if you’ve known me for any length of time you know that I seriously dig librarians. I love ‘em. They were kind to me when I was a kid (allowing me to check out WAY more books at a time than I was allowed at one time), they were kind to me when my first book came out (love you, ALA attendees!), and they’ve been just wonderful and supportive.
So I like to give back.
Librarians, if you order a copy of Cat Girl’s Day Off for your library (or one is ordered because of you…not really sure how these things work), let me know. I’ll give you your choice of:
- A half hour Skype visit wherein I’ll talk to you (if that’s whatcha want) or a group of library patrons. Can be a Q&A session or “What it’s like to be a writer” or just a friendly chat. I’m open! (Check out what librarians have had to say about previous Skype visits I’ve done)
- A t-shirt to give away (or keep…yanno, whatever)
- A one month email writing mentorship of one of your library teens
- A big ‘ol packet of book swag.
- Or…? This is a squeaky shiny new idea so I’d love suggestions. As a librarian, what would YOU want?
This is open to any library anywhere in the world. Suggestions, ideas, notifications that you want to take me up on it…just email me at email@example.com!