Posted on February 9, 2010
Okay, I’m WAY late announcing winners for this contest. Someone should have reminded me! To make up for being sooooo late, I’m going to be awarding TWO first prizes instead of just one.
SO…the winners of a personalized signed copy of Ser Yo es un Asco + bookmark + temporary tattoo + sticker are….
Mariana S. and Annie from Annie’s Books!
The runners-up, who are getting a personalized signed bookplate + bookmark + temporary tattoo + sticker are…
Ana, Giuly and Sheere!
Here was Mariana’s very cool recreation of the Ser Yo es un Asco cover:
Thanks everyone for participating in the contest! I’ll be contacting you via e-mail for your contact information (or, if you see this first, feel free to email me!)
Posted on January 5, 2010
I just realized (eh, halfway through the day) that TODAY is the last day to enter the contest to win a signed copy of the Spanish version of my book (Ser yo es un asco). Ack! I should’ve posted a reminder a few days ago. Well, at any rate, if you haven’t entered, DO SO NOW!! This contest is open to everyone, everywhere (you’ll just wanna, you know, be able to read Spanish)!
Contest! For Spanish Readers Only! (para Ser Yo es Un Asco)
Posted on December 2, 2009
Ser Yo Es Un Asco - Spanish Sucks to Be Me Cover
Okay, so Sucks to Be Me (Ser yo es un asco) came out in Spanish back in October. October! And I haven’t done a giveaway yet! Because I suck, I suppose. It’s past time to do one.
Who Can Enter
Anyone, anywhere (though you’d better be able to read Spanish or you’ll be disappointed). This is an international contest.
What You Can Win
First Prize (1): A personalized signed copy of Ser Yo es un Asco + bookmark + temporary tattoo + sticker
Consolation Prizes (3): A personalized signed bookplate + bookmark + temporary tattoo + sticker
How to Enter
You can enter in any of the following ways. Each gets you one entry, so you can have more than one entry if you do more than one of the following:
- If you’ve read the book already, post a review on some Spanish language book website and comment on this post with a link to it.
- If you’ve read the book already, post a review on a Spanish language book blog and comment on this post with a link to it.
- Tell 5 friends about the book and comment on this post telling me about it.
- Create your own version of the Spanish cover of the book and upload the photo/picture or email it to me (kim @ kimberlypauley.com)
- Tell me why it sucks to be YOU (the more entertaining the reason, the better!)
- 5 Entries: Make a Spanish language book trailer or book talk video and post it on YouTube.
- Or…do YOU have an idea? Tell me something you did to help get the word out about the book and we’ll figure out how many entries it gets you!
When (The Deadline)
Enter by January 5, 2010!
Good luck and any questions, please ask! (And if someone would like to translate this into Spanish for me [mine is awfully rusty], please let me know!) If I get a lot of entries, I’ll give away more than one first prize.
Posted on November 7, 2009
Woot! I got a nice surprise in the mail today! My 5 author copies (plus some bookmarks) of the Spanish version of Sucks to Be Me (Ser yo es un asco)!! Here they are:
Ser yo es un asco !
Now, I only get 5 copies. But I’ve gotta give at least a couple of these away, right? Help me think of a good giveaway…post your ideas here.