Okay. Guys. Guys. I need help with the t-shirt slogans. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far. All of them will say “Cat Girl’s Day Off” somewhere and probably either a QR code (would that work on a t-shirt or would it be weird?) or a URL plus a picture of a cat (maybe a silhouette of a cat or the cat from the cover).
- When the kitty litter hits the fan, get out of the way.
- What pink cat?
- Rufus Brutus the Third does not approve.
(this one would definitely use the Rufus picture from the front of the book or a similar picture of a Scottish Fold cat)
- Never trust a cat.
- When the kitty litter hits the fan, humans get out of the way.
Suggestions from Comments:
- Bow Down to Your Kitty Leader (Linda)
- Cats Rule the World (Linda)
- Catastic (Linda)
- Curiousity Won’t Kill This Cat (Christina)
- Cat’s Really Do Make All the Difference (Christina)
- Rufus Brutus the Third Approves (Christina) — with a paw print of approval
- Frick on a Stick (Diana)
Any other ideas? What’s your vote? Potentially there could be a few designs (kinda like the Sucks to Be Me shirts). And if YOU suggest a new slogan that everyone loves then YOU get a free shirt. So put on your thinking caps!
PS If you want to know more about the book, you can find out here (it might help you come up with something). Oh, and here’s the cover if you haven’t seen it:
And here’s kinda the style I’m thinking for some of them: